|Facts:||The Humming Bird had small "whistlers" attached to the rear left corner of the cars. This made a distinctive yet subtle whistling sound on the downgrades.|
This roller coaster is listed in a "Miller and Baker Inc." catalog from 1923 as being built during the "past three seasons". This would mean all the roller coasters in the list would have been built during 1920, 1921 or 1922. The Pennsville Historical Society states it opened in 1923 and operated until the park's closure. This may seem like a discrepancy, but it is presumed to have been built in 1922, but not opened until 1923.