Details

Serial Number:58
Designer:Herbert Paul Schmeck
Construction Supervisor:Frank F. Hoover
Facts:A sign at Seabrease lists the opening of this ride in 1922 and describes it as a "wooden giant, just north of the Jack Rabbit".
History:Destroyed by fire in 1935.
Home
Home
Menu
Locator
Twitter
Preferences
Close

  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Close
Reports
New for 2017
New for 2016
New for 2015
Census
Record Holders
Inversions
Search
Roller Coasters
Amusement Parks
Companies
People
More
Glossary
About This Site
Contact Us
Close
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: