|Former names:||Dip the Dips (1914 to 1923)|
|Former status:||SBNO from 1985 to 7/26/2001|
Operated from 1914 to 1984
|Builder:||Edward A. Vettel, TM Harton Company|
|History:||Opened as the Dip the Dips and was built by the TM Harton Company. At the time is was around 4000 feet long with a 23 mph top speed. For the 1930 season the coaster was reworked into an out and back layout by Edward Vettel.|
Built in 1913 and opened in 1914. Demolished on 7/26/2001.