Jolly Cholly's Funland

171 East Washington Street
North Attleboro, Massachusetts, USA

Defunct, Operated from 1950s to 1979

MapsParks nearby

Defunct Roller Coasters (1)

NameTypeDesignOpenedClosed
unknownSteelSit Down1960

Details

History:The park occupied 12 acres.  The Ferris Wheel, Kiddie Whip, Merry-Go-Round, kiddie boats,  kiddie buggies and Sky Fighter were added in 1959 and in 1960 the roller  coaster, Roadway ride and 1865 Train were added.
Owner / Operator:Owned by Helen and Charles M. Nasif.

Geographic Options

Road Maps

Aerial Imagery

Directions

  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Reports
New for 2017
New for 2016
New for 2015
Census
Record Holders
Inversions
Search
Roller Coasters
Amusement Parks
Companies
People
More
Glossary
About This Site
Contact Us
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: