|Former names:||Blue Streak (1937 to 1972)|
|Former status:||SBNO from 1990 to 1994|
Operated from 1937 to 1989
|Relocations:||White Rose Park as Flying Cloud|
Willow Mill Park as Red Streaker
|Trains:||Single train with 2 cars. Riders are arranged 2 across in 4 rows for a total of 16 riders.|
Built by: Philadelphia Toboggan Coasters, Inc.
|Facts:||The Red Streaker's unusual layout is because when the ride was moved from White Rose Park, it was built smaller than it was originally.|
Dave Pickstone purchased the Red Streaker at auction and began dismantling it in the summer of 1994. He was not fast enough for Silver Springs Township, though, who had purchased the land for a township park and, unfortunately, was forced to burn most of the structure. Some of the ride is still in storage in Carlisle, PA.
|History:||In 1972 the Blue Streak was damaged by Hurricane Agnes. It remained closed for several years as it was rebuilt entirely in-house. A new red train from PTC replaced the old blue train and the roller coaster was renamed the Red Streaker.|