|Former names:||Technische School Sint-Jansberg|
|History:||In 1956 the school opened a playground with rides built by the metal/steel department of the high school. They were practice for the students and encouraged creativity. The rides were popular and the school was asked to make rides for several other large playgrounds such as Bokrijk, Diepenbeek, Lummen, Grote Brogel and Hengelhoef.|
The school still exists to this day, but the playground closed in 1969.