Statistics

Drop:50 ft
Inversions:0

Details

Former names:Tango Dip (1914 to 1923)
Builder:Frederick Ingersoll, Harry C. Baker
Designer:John A. Miller
Facts:For the 1924 season the Tango Dip was extended by 1000 feet and the drop was increased from 30 feet to 50 feet.  The changes were done by Miller and Baker and the name was changed to the "Big Dipper" at this time as well.

Geographic Options

Aerial Imagery

  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Reports
New for 2017
New for 2016
New for 2015
Census
Record Holders
Inversions
Search
Roller Coasters
Amusement Parks
Companies
People
More
Glossary
About This Site
Contact Us
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: