Wedgewood Park

NW 58th Street and North May Avenue
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA

Defunct, Operated from 1950 to 1957

Details

Former names:Duffy's Golf Land (1951 to 1954)
Duffy's Northwest Pitch & Putt (1950)
History:9 kiddie rides were added in 1955 when the park changed from Duffy's Golf Land to Wedgewood Park.
Notes:For the 1958 season Wedgewood Park moved a few miles to the west and became Wedgewood Village. This entry represents the original location.
  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: