|Former names:||Alpenbahn (1950)|
|Categories:||Side Friction, Brakeman|
|Trains:||2 trains with 2 cars per train. Riders are arranged 2 across in 4 rows for a total of 16 riders per train.|
|Facts:||3 drops including a double-dip. 7 tunnels.|
Owned by Kremser company. Built as a replacement for a former Hochschaubahn scenic railway that operated from 1909 to 1944 (lost in World War II).
|Location:||Located in area "Nr. 113".|
|Theme:||The Hochschaubahn's mountain facade stands 16 meters tall and is a model of the Grossglockner -- the largest mountain in Austria.|