Tracks

Inversions0

Details

Former namesDerby Racer ( to )
BuilderFrederick Ingersoll

Notes

At opening in 1912, this was considered a competing attraction located on the south side of 30th Street, charging 10c a ride. From 1915 to 1928, the Derby Racer was included in Riverside ads.
The New Derby Racer was sold in early 1929 and presumed to have never operated that year.
  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
Views
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Econo Mode: