Defunct Roller Coasters: 1
On May 3rd, just days before the 1955 season opening, a major fire destroyed most of the park structures, including a large part of the roller coaster.
The park opened in 1924 with a dance hall and not much else. There was a major expansion into a full amusement park in 1926.
Owner / Operator
At the time of the fire, the park was owned by Mrs. Ella James and Philip D. Kramer owned and operated most of the rides.