Downs Amusement Park () Sauter's Park ( to ?) Mannion's Park (? to ) Mannion Brothers' Park ( to ?)
Rides were provided by carnival operator Dee Lang from 1943 until 1945. There were no rides in 1946, but rides were later added back.
Although a liquidation sale was advertised late in 1953 (with six rides), several individual rides were advertised for sale a year later (in Billboard), and rides are still visible in a 1955 Historical Aerials view.
Owner / Operator
The park was purchased by Alois Sauter around 1925.