In 1905, the park was leased by William H. Labb and J. Fred Given.
In 1922, the park was sold to the Broad Ripple Amusement Association.
References state this park operated until 1945. On May 18, 1945, the parks department of Indianapolis bought the park and quickly removed the rides. It seems likely the park never operated for the 1945 season.