The park did not acquire the Lakeview name until the second year. The electric railway company apparently intended to usurp the name of the adjacent well-established resort, Willow Dale, owned by Jonathan Bowers, until prevented by legal action.
The park was revived about 1951, under new ownership. It survived into the 1970s, mostly with 2-4 major rides and a 5-6 ride kiddieland.
Owner / Operator
The park was sold by the street railway company to Harry C. Kittredge shortly before the 1921 season, and trolley service was discontinued (replaced by buses) in 1935.