A park advertisement stated the location as "Located On South Federal Highway; At Andrews Avenue Junction; Fort Lauderdale Florida" and a picture postcard stated the address as "3420 S. Federal Hwy.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla." When the park existed it's section of South Federal Highway followed the path of present day SE 6th Avenue. In the 1980s Interstate 595 was built and the junction of the two roads no longer exists. The west bound lanes of Interstate 595 were built over the former park location.
The April 13th, 1957 issue of The Billboard stated the park had six kiddie rides. Picture postcards show a miniature gauge railway, carousel, ferris wheel, boat ride and kiddie coaster.
Owner / Operator
The April 13th, 1957 issue of The Billboard stated John L. Sullivan as the manager. Both Cleo & John L. Sullivan were listed as addressees in a picture postcard.