Removed, Operated from 1928 to 1953 or later

Powered CoasterWoodSit DownKiddie

Track layout: Oval

Details

Categories:Side Friction
Facts:The Brownie Coaster has been reported to have been removed in 1934. However, a picture exists showing both the Mother Goose kiddie restrooms and the Brownie Coaster. The restrooms where not installed until 1953.
  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: