Removed, Operated from 1909 - 1913 to 8/28/1918

Roller CoasterWoodSit Down

Details

Categories:Spinning Cars
Location:Located between Beaver and Bath Streets, just south of the Nautical Gardens.
Notes:Destroyed by fire early on August 28, 1918, and never rebuilt.
Owner / Operator:Operated by William McGinnis, North Shore Amusement Company.
  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: