Burnt down in the April 22nd, 1925 fire.
The Reverser had spit-track sections that would reverse the car's direction. Each car was elevated over two wheel trucks that could pivot -- very similar to a typical railroad car. When the car would reach a split track, each truck would take a separate track allowing on to pass the other and reverse the cars direction.
The Reverser was previously listed here as being designed by Frank F. Hoover and opening in 1915. Both of these facts are now thought to be in error.