|Former names:||Drop The Dip|
|Designer:||Chris Feucht, Mosley|
|History:||The first Drop The Dip was built June 6, 1907 on the Bowery and was destroyed by the Steeplechase fire on July 28th, 1907 -- lasting less than two months.
The Drop The Dip was replaced by a more extreme version. In 1915 it was moved across the street due to lower rent. In 1924 it moved to Luna Park.