|Relocations||Sesquicentennial Exposition as Cyclone|
Alabama State Fairgrounds as Cyclone
Century of Progress as Cyclone
|Categories||Hybrid (Steel Structure)|
The Cyclone was first located on the shore around 24th street in what is today Burnham Park (just south of McCormick place). In 1934 it was moved onto Northerly Island south of the Adler Planetarium and may have been partly on a pier extending into Lake Michigan.