Removed, Operated from 6/10/1906 to 1910

Roller CoasterWoodSit Down

Statistics

Length:4,000 ft
Inversions:0

Details

Former status:SBNO from 1911 to 4/1914
Operated from 6/10/1906 to 1910
Facts:The Scenic Railway's formal opening was on June 10th, but it is thought to have been operating by late May.
History:Demolished by the Oklahoma Wrecking Company, which advertised the lumber for sale.
  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: