Removed, Operated from 6/24/1906 to 1921 or later

Roller CoasterWoodSit Down

Details

Designer:J. C. Biggs
Etymology:This Scenic Railway was possibly renamed and/or remodeled over the years. In 1917 the name "Aerial Scenic Railway" was mentioned and in 1921 the name "Scenic Flyer" is mentioned.
Notes:The ride opened June 24 at 3:30 PM. Only 3 of 8 cars were used at the opening due to a shortage of skilled operators.
Owner / Operator:The proprietors, later incorporated as Fair Park Scenic Railway company, were A. H. Burns, Henry Hill, R. L. Cameron and P. C. Cameron, all of Dallas.
  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: