Removed, Operated from 1905 to 1919 - 1920

Roller CoasterWoodSit Down

Track layout: Figure Eight

Details

Designer:Charles Loof
History:The Figure 8 was removed before the 1920 State Fair to make space for more parking. It is possible it operated during the summer of 1920 prior to the fair which occurs in the fall. Arthur Looff was mentioned as the operator at the closing.
Notes:Charles Loof was represented by John H. (or P.) Keenan, who superintended construction.
  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: