Located on Nantasket Beach. The site is now home to condominiums.
Owner / Operator
Owned by the Stone family for the park's entire existence with Phyllis Stone mentioned in an interview about the parks sale.
There is conflicting information as to the park's opening day and closing year. The dates used here are from a Boston Globe newspaper story from August 17th 1905 states the opening day was June 10th, which would have been a Saturday and another Boston Globe story from February 22nd 1986 which stated the park had "closed for good last summer".