West Point Park was located in the rectangle of land surrounded by Park Road, South Broad Street, Garfield Avenue and 4th Street.
In 1987 the park was sold to a local retail developer. Homes have been built on all but the former boat pond and island.
Owner / Operator
Built by Hezekiah Zeiber on his return from the Civil War. It stayed in the Zeiber family until 1942 when it was sold William and Freda Okamoto. The Okamoto family ran the park until 1954 when it was sold to William D. Evans and Howard Booz.