Defunct Roller Coasters (8)
|Bisby's Spiral Airship||Steel||Suspended||1902||1915 or later|
|Comet Jr.||Wood||Sit Down||1949||1959|
|Cyclone Racer||Wood||Sit Down||5/30/1930||9/15/1968|
|Jack Rabbit Racer||Wood||Sit Down||5/1/1915||1930|
|Mad Mouse||Steel||Sit Down||1959||1968 or earlier|
|Roller Coaster||Wood||Sit Down||6/1907||1914|
|Wild Maus||Wood||Sit Down||1961||1979|
|Former names:||Nu Pike (1949 to 1971)|
Long Beach Pike (1902 to 1949)
|History:||Some refer to Queens Park as "Silver Spray Pier". Silver Spray Pier existed at the foot of Cedar Avenue and was built in 1915 and demolished in 1948. It was never really the official park name. The Jack Rabbit Racer was built on the pier and later the Cyclone Racer replace it.
The park was located on the north side of the pier prior to it's removal. When it was removed the breakwater on the south side of the Cyclone Racer was extended outward and the park occupied this new space.