The March 27th, 1948 issue of The Billboard lists the park name as "P.B.A Happyland Park".
This small kiddie park was rented out for private events and did not operate for the general public. While not known when, it is believed the park operated as a traditional public park prior to only operating to private events.
Billboard mentions in 1937 carnival operator Jack Pinfold donated his Merry-Go-Round and other rides to the PBA. A 1943 opening year previously listed here was when the park reopened following a WWII closure.