Chain of Rocks Amusement Park

10783 Riverview Drive
St. Louis, Missouri, USA

Defunct, Operated from 1945 or earlier to 1970s

VideosMapsParks nearby

Defunct Roller Coasters (3)

NameTypeDesignOpenedClosed
CometWoodSit Down19261958
Mad MouseSteelSit Down19591970s
unknownSteelSit Down1958 - 19661966 - 1968

Details

Former names:Park View Amusement Park (1/1/1940 to ?)
History:The park is believed to have closed in 1977. The park was left abandoned until a decade or so later when housing was built on the site.
Owner / Operator:Owned by William H. Zimmerman who also owned Holiday Hill.

Geographic Options

Road Maps

Aerial Imagery

Directions

  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: