The park was located on the shore of Quinsigamond Lake on the southeast corner of the Quinsigamond bridge (Route 9). Today the whole area is paved and home to a restaurant and retail stores.
In 1954 White City was under new ownership and carried out major renovations. A new roller coaster was mentioned as early as mid 1955 being built by Oscar Bittler. It was blown down in a storm in February, 1956. The roller coaster was never completed and the park itself closed at the end of 1960.