The park was located on the north side of 30th street. This area has become housing while the majority of Riverside Park, now Taggart Riverside Park still exists as a public park to the south of 30th street.
Photos of the Great Flood of March 1913, show both the "Double Eight Toboggan Railway", "Derby Racer" and "Dip-the-Dips" sticking out of the water. The Derby Racer was advertised as in operation later that year, but it isn't known if the Double Eight Toboggan Railway or Dip-the-Dips ever reopened.
Owner / Operator
The amusements were controlled by the Riverside Amusement Company.