Defunct Roller Coasters: 1
Also known as Pine Lake Park when it operated as a spiritual camp dating back to 1883.
In 1948 the park advertised a 4-Day Grand Opening on 5/28/1948 (Memorial Day Weekend). This seems to be a source for some incorrect information stating the park opened in 1948.
Owner / Operator
Opened in 1934 by Al Sprague who sold the park to Roger Haney in 1947. In 1958, Roger sold the park to Larry and Rolland Johnson who operated the park until 1974.