The park was on about 40 acres of land sandwiched between Derry Street and Paxton Street along Spring Creek.
Owner / Operator
Stated by the Harrisburg Railways Company on land leased from the Rutherford estate for a term of 30 years. The Harrisburg Railways Company did not wish to renew the lease and the park was not expected to operate after the 1922 season. Thomas Kerstetter who owned and/or operated many other concessions stepped in and continued to operate the park until 1929.