Defunct, Operated from 1926 to 1930s

Defunct Roller Coasters (1)

NameTypeDesignOpenedClosed
CoasterWoodSit Down19261931 - 1935

Details

Etymology:Laurel Park was often called "Kauffman's Park" after the park's owner, but that was never the park's official name.
Notes:The park was owned by Abraham L. Kauffman and leased to Kauffman's Laurel Park, Inc. The park was in financial difficulties from the first season, operated 1927-1928 under a receiver, and was sold in early 1929. The pool ran at least until 1934.
  • Date
  • Views
  • Rating

by
views
Preferences
Language:
Measure:
Date format:
Econo Mode: