Defunct Roller Coasters (4)
|Former names||Springbrook Park|
Springbrook Park was the approximate halfway point on a trolley line between South Bend and Mishawaka.
From 1962 to 2001 a lighted par 3 golf course operated on the site. IUSB (Indiana University South Bend) purchased the land in the 1990s. In 2006 a bridge over the St. Joseph River connecting it to the university was built. The site is used for student housing today.
Owner / Operator
The park was built by the trolley company. Earl J. "Pete" Redden Sr. purchased the park in 1925 and the name was changed.