Defunct Roller Coasters (1)
|Owner / Operator:||Started by the Endy Brothers with about six rides. The brothers Richard and George J. MacLean, purchased the park in 1954. In 1958, George J. MacLean was listed as the owner and manager while there was no mention of Richard.|
In 1969, Cetlin & Wilson Shows attempted to revitalize the park, but it isn't believed this attempt was successful.