Defunct Roller Coasters (1)
Located on 140 acres near the North Canadian River on land owned by on land Charles Colcord.
The roller coaster and other park equipment were advertised for sale in March of 1911.
Owner / Operator
The park was opened by John Sinopoulo and Joseph Marre who previously worked at Delmar Garden in University City, Missouri, USA.