Rexford Park ( to ) Dolle's Park ( to ) Luna Park ( to )
After the initial announcement as New Rexford Park, it was advertised as The Colonnade, and in later years, Colonnade Amusement Park. A 1972 article also lists Palisades Park as a name at one time.
At the time the park existed, this area was known as Rexford.
The park operators removed their rides after the 1933 season, presumable leaving the Giant Blue Streak Coaster abandoned. The roller coaster and other park structures were eventually removed so that the landowner would not have to pay property taxes on unprofitable improvements.