Defunct Roller Coasters (2)
Shortly before the 1940 summer season, the occupying German forces declared the beach region war territory. Access to the beach required a permit known as a "Eintrittskarte" which was only given to permanent residents of the town.
The Himalaya roller coaster existed prior to the German occupation and the Railway roller coaster existed after. Both were located near the pool with the Railway believed to be significantly smaller than the Himalaya.