|Elements:||Chain Lift Hill|
|Former names:||Steel Phantom (1991 to 2000)|
|Facts:||Originally built by Arrow Dynamics and called the Steel Phantom. During the 2000-2001 off-season Morgan was brought in to make some modifications:|
- The original 4 loops were removed.
- The height remained the same as the lift hill was unchanged.
- The drop increased from 225' to 228' feet.
- The length was increased from 3000' to 3200'.
- The original ride time was 2:15.
- The trains were modified removing the over the shoulder restraints.