|Elements||Chain Lift Hill|
|Arrangement||2 trains with 7 cars per train. Riders are arranged 2 across in 2 rows for a total of 28 riders per train.|
|Former names||Steel Phantom ( to )|
Originally built by Arrow Dynamics and called the Steel Phantom. During the 2000-2001 off-season Morgan was brought in to make some modifications:
- The original 4 loops were removed.
- The height remained the same as the lift hill was unchanged.
- The drop increased from 225' to 228' feet.
- The length was increased from 3000' to 3200'.
- The original ride time was 2:15.
- The trains were modified removing the over the shoulder restraints.