There is a bit of conflicting information on this roller coaster. Most of the information presented here comes from a collection of newspaper articles titled The Scrap Book of Fort Wayne 5 Editions. The destruction dates come from the Firemen Almanac which includes photos of the blaze. Meanwhile, Richard Munch's 1991 Roller Coaster Directory lists this roller coaster as "Deep Dips" built by Miller/Baker and operated from 1921 to 1939.
The April 20th, 1940 issue of Billboard mentioned the coaster, fun house and swings were owned by the "Public Amusement Company" of New York.