Tracks

Inversions0

Details

Former statusSBNO from to
Operated from to
Serial Number83
DesignerHerbert Paul Schmeck
Construction SupervisorHarry C. Baker

History

Heavily damaged by fire on 4/26/1984. What wasn't destroyed by fire was finally demolished on 7/26/2001.
Built in the fall of 1929 and opened on opening day of the 1930 season.

Maps

Aerial Imagery

Videos

Sort By:

Sign On

Options