Existing Roller Coasters (6)
Defunct Roller Coasters (10)
|City Jet||Steel||Sit Down||1975||1984|
|Doo Wopper||Steel||Sit Down||8/7/1998||2004|
|Jet Star||Steel||Sit Down||1993||1999|
|Jumbo Jet||Steel||Sit Down||1976||1987|
|Wild Mouse||Steel||Sit Down||1957||1961 or earlier|
|Wild Mouse||Steel||Sit Down||1957||8/1/1966 - 12/31/1968|
|Zyklon||Steel||Sit Down||1967 - 1969||1999|
|Notes:||Morey's Piers is made up of several piers:|
- Surfside Pier (25th Avenue) - is the first pier owned Morey's. Before 1976 it was know as Surfside Pier and had the name "Morey's" in smaller type above it. In 1976 the pier was extended and the Surfside Pier name was dropped. In 2008, the Surfside Pier name returned.
- Mariner’s Landing (Schellenger Avenue) - was originally Marine Pier and spanned the boardwalk. In the 1970s Morey's purchased the portion on the east side (ocean side) of the boardwalk and renamed it to Mariner’s Landing. The west side of the boardwalk became Nickel's Midway Pier which is another entry in the database.
- Adventure Pier (Spencer Avenue) - was originally called Convention Hall Pier. In 1957 a portion of the convention center was removed and amusement rides were added making Fun Pier. Fun Pier operated until 1984 when a fire destroyed the Frankenstein's Castle dark ride and damaged a roller coaster. In 1988 Morey's purchased the pier and reopened it in 1992 as Wild Wheels Raceway & Adventure Pier. In 2008 the Wild Wheels Raceway portion of the name was dropped.
|Owner / Operator:||Founded by Bill Morey who died January 13th, 2017 at age 87,|