Defunct Roller Coasters: 1
The park was destroyed by the Ohio River flood of 1937 which took place in January and February when the park would have been closed for the season.
Owner / Operator
Rose Island came about in the 1880s as a picnic park and was known as "Fern Grove". In 1923 Dave Rose purchased the area and turned it into an amusement park.